mercoledì 23 luglio 2014

NEWS - Dobrev in un'intervista da cover sul filo di...Nylon: "più difficile far ridere che piangere"
Nina Dobrev gets comfy in her favorite jeans on the August 2014 cover of Nylon mag.
The 25-year-old Vampire Diaries actress opened up in the annual denim issue about fame, comedy and dressing for the red carpet. Check it:
On fame: “People feel like they know you when you’re in their living room, weekly, for five years. But I always get uncomfortable when people know more about me than I know about them.”
On fashion: “I was not a girly-girl growing up….I liked fashion, but I wasn’t very fashion savvy. I didn’t always have all the best outfits…For a while there, we actually shopped at The Salvation Army.”
On her red carpet persona: “It doesn’t feel real because I don’t live in that world. When I go to those events, I’m in town specifically for that, and then I leave later that night. I’ve maybe stayed for the after-party once, ever. It still feels like I’m a fan, in a way. A lot of people are very cynical and very jaded, but I’m not there yet.”
On acting in a comedy: “It’s terrifying. I can get to an emotional place and start crying, but there’s pressure when you think you have to be funny…You really have to be uninhibited and fearless.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!