venerdì 4 novembre 2016

GOSSIP - Ruth a ruota libera! "Con 'The Affair' ho pensato di non potercela fare!"
Ruth Wilson looks stunning on the new December 2016 Marie Claire Uk. Here’s what the 34-year-old The Affair had to share with the mag.
On marriage: “I hate the thought of walking down the aisle in a white dress – I think it’s just a horrible idea. And I’m just not that excited by the idea of a wedding day, or of a ring on my finger. I’m not even interested in jewellery”.
On relationships: “I think my dad just wants me to be looked after, you know? I tell him that I am pretty good at looking after myself, but I get it… [she adds] I think, if you’ve got a great family, you fear they will be more disappointed by your choices than they probably will be in reality”.
On filming The Affair: “The first season was relentless and draining. I’m not someone who can ever do something half-arsed, but at points, I did think, ‘Oh my god I can’t go any deeper.’ I didn’t know if I could sustain it”.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!