domenica 20 novembre 2016

GOSSIP - Lauren Cohan fa rivoltare nella tomba il povero Glenn su "Health Magazine"!
Lauren Cohan of "The Walking Dead" shows off her amazing and toned figure, covering the December issue of Women's Health magazine. In the issue, the actress revealed how she manages to stay fit and what people may be surprised to learn about her. Cohan admitted that she does all different types of activities to get herself in shape. "I try to follow the 10,000 steps, which is not difficult if I'm busy working, and Pilates, and ballet, and dancing. Anything that I have fun doing," Cohan told the mag. "For me staying healthy is so often just about me being happy, and a workout that makes me happy. Staying invigorated trying new things. If it's outdoors, it's dancing, I'm set." According to the magazine, Cohan never imagined that she would be playing Maggie Greene in "The Walking Dead." In fact, the actress believed she would be starring in comedic roles. However, the actress has fallen in love with the show. She also stated that she loves living in Georgia (where the show is filmed), reports Women's Health. The 32-year-old admitted that what people may be surprised to know about her is that she feels happiest listening to a piano and visiting churches in the state.  "The things that make me the happiest are just standing around a piano. That's one thing I like about Georgia, I feel like I've met a lot of people with really old-fashioned hobbies ... I go to a gospel church here –– I actually go to a lot of different churches here just to sing. It's been such a great experience in the south. Basically anything that involves a piano, singing, jazz, reading ... I could be in 1800 and be really happy," Cohan admitted. In the December issue which is on stands now, the actress also revealed her admiration for Tilda Swinton. "I've always just thought she is so brave and so inspiring –– trailblazing. She doesn't follow any rules and it doesn't seem that she adheres to anything in life but what her heart and soul tell her to do," Cohan said. "I think that's just always what I'd like to check in with every day –– that that's how I'm conducting myself and conducting my life." 

1 commento:

bea ha detto...

splendida lei

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!