venerdì 31 gennaio 2014


GOSSIP - Manganiello chi? Barry Sloan di "Revenge" a petto nudo su "Cosmo" UK in concorrenza col bi-torso(lo) di "True Blood"
Barry Sloane shows off his chiseled shirtless torso in the brand new issue of British Cosmopolitan.
Here’s what the 32-year-old Revenge actor, who posed for the mag to raise awareness of male cancer for Cancer Research UK, had to share:
On checking himself for cancer: “I always check myself every couple of weeks after a shower – if guys are honest they know what it’s supposed to feel like.”
On working with Russell Crowe in Noah: “It’s only a small part but if you’d have told me five years ago I’d be working with Russell I wouldn’t have believed you. He’s fantastic he gave me some good tips.”
On his life before becoming famous: “I finished on Hollyoaks then I did The Bill and Holby City which was fun. I knew my next job had to be something cutting edge because of the stigma that unfairly is tied to soaps. I did a theatre production of Jerusalem and it was so successful it went to the West End and then Broadway. It was like a golden ticket.”
To see Barry in all his naked glory, check out the digital edition of British Cosmopolitan!

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

aiutoooooooo

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!