sabato 4 giugno 2016

GOSSIP -  Tendenza transgender. Anche Maisie Williams di "GOT" come Shay Mitchell di "PLL": "ho un fidanzato adesso, ma mi innamoro delle personalità più che del sesso delle persone"... 
Maisie Williams leaps up into the air in these fun inside images from her May 2016 cover on Nylon magazine. The 18-year-old Game of Thrones actress covers the Young Hollywood issue, and opens up about her fears about Hollywood, her boyfriend and more. Check it:
On her fears around Hollywood: “Honestly, this industry frightens me—it scares me seeing people who are evil…No, not evil. But seeing people change. Seeing what this industry has done to me, and then having to pull it? all back again. I am very happy with who I am, and people always say, ‘Don’t change,’ but no one ever intentionally changes. It is frightening.”
On not labeling her sexuality: “I’ve never sat up and thought about my sexuality for hours. It’s like what Shailene Woodley said: ‘I fall in love with personalities and not people or genders.’ I have no problem with anyone who would want to be labeled, but I also think that it is no one’s business.”
On her boyfriend: “I have a boyfriend. I met him at school. He’s really sweet…I feel like I’m in love right now, but I don’t know what I am going to feel like down the line. That’s why I am kind of closed-minded about marriage—I don’t even know if I want to get married”.
 Guarda la gallery completa su

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!