mercoledì 4 marzo 2015

L'EDICOLA DI LOU - Clona quella cover, bellezza! Tatiana Maslany una e trina su "Flare"
New issue of FLARE features Tatiana Maslany on the cover. But because it’s Tatiana and Tatiana has the range, there are actually 3 covers – see attached below. Here’s what the 29-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On her first super-lonely months in New York City: “It was horrible. I cried all the time from the shock of being alone in my apartment with only two pieces of Ikea furniture.”
On learning she got Orphan Black: “I was just pounding the pavement, so excited and shocked, and then it sunk in, and I was like, How am I going to do this? I can’t do this. There is no way. I’d never led a series before either, so that was scary. I still have days where I’m like, I don’t know how I’m even going to do this, but it’s fun to have that sense of not knowing.”
On the perils of fame: “I never wanted fame. I’ve never sought it out. I struggle with the whole awards idea. It feeds into this thing that I never thought to be a part of or felt a part of. I just want to work with good directors and cool characters.”
For more on Tatiana, visit Flare.com!

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!