sabato 5 marzo 2016

GOSSIP - Sofia Vergara: "figli col Manganiello? Non è che non ci dormiamo la notte" (anche perchè magari di notte fanno altro...)

Sofia Vergara looks stunning in a cream dress on the cover on Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, on sale on March 1. The 43-year-old Modern Family actress opened up about having children with her new husband Joe Manganiello, being a single mom while she paved her way in Hollywood and her thoughts about feminism. See what she had to say:
On having children with Joe: “Well, I don’t think you can think about it seriously when you’re already 43 years old. It is what it is and I cannot just expect anything natural any more. So we’ll see what happens. It’s not something that doesn’t let us sleep. But it’s not something I am completely opposed to.”
On being a single mom while forging a career path: It’s not something I chose consciously, it’s just something that happened in my life. Now that I look back, I never really needed the help of anyone. Of course I had help, my manager and my agent, but not really someone that was a husband or a boyfriend. So yeah, it does feel great to look back and know I’ve done it all by myself. It’s rewarding. Not that there’s anything wrong with a man taking care of you and helping you.”
On whether she considers herself a feminist: “Umm… I’m in the middle ground. As a Latin woman, I love having a husband, someone to be there waiting for me, supporting me. I don’t see anything bad with getting help from somebody that loves you and treats you well. That’s an amazing job and a lot of effort to do it right. I think the beauty of a woman nowadays is that we can do everything. We have more options and we should do everything we can. But why not have support and love? And if somebody can help you in any way, why not take the help?”

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

mi sa che con l'età che ha, seppur bellissima, avere un figlio comprometterebbe la carriera...altro che volerlo o meno. La storia con manganiello sa di bluff lontano un miglio!

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!