mercoledì 19 dicembre 2018

GOSSIP - Nina Dobrev più in forma che mai rivela su "Women's Health": "ho lasciato 'The Vampire Diaries' per essere più felice..." (ergo: sul set non lo era più)
Nina Dobrev is on the cover of Women’s Health‘s January/February 2019 issue, out now.
Here’s what the 29-year-old Vampire Diaries actress had to say…
On eating more than she used to, every two hours, to keep her metabolism stable:“I feel healthier. You’re happier when your body is full, your brain functions better, and you’re a nicer person. I would get hangry, I think, because I was so busy running around that I wasn’t the best version of myself.”
On the pressure to start a family: “I can and will definitely have both [career and family]. I’m still working on me. When I do have a family, I can focus my full energy on that, but I’m not ready for it yet. In 10 years, hopefully, I will be – for my mom’s sake. My mom wanted me to have a baby 10 years ago. She gets me baby clothes for Christmas every year. She’s like ‘Hint, hint, nudge, nudge!’”
On leaving hit supernatural show The Vampire Diaries in 2015: “I was like, ‘Why am I here? What am I doing? Is it making me happy? What can I do to make me happier?’”

Guarda la gallery completa su

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!