martedì 24 novembre 2015

GOSSIP - Lizzy-Arrizza Caplan su "Malibu": "vado su Tinder per spiare i profili altrui"!
Lizzy Caplan relaxes poolside in this brand new feature from Malibu magazine’s December 2015 issue. Here’s what the 33-year-old Masters of Sex star had to share with the mag:
On if she draws from anything in real life when creating characters: “Not really. I mean, to some extent, sure. It’s our job to portray people who are not ourselves, so we need to pay attention to how people who are not ourselves are existing in the world. But, for me, it usually starts with putting myself in the situation and thinking about how I’d react. I’m pretty good at this point at putting myself in somebody else’s shoes and knowing how she would behave.”
On if she’s tempted to join social media: “I do look at other people’s social media sites. And I’m a really big fan of looking at other people’s Tinder and swiping for them, because I think that’s so strange and odd. But for me personally, there’s no temptation. It’s probably a combination of things. I have reasons for staying off, for personal as well as professional reasons. But more than that, there’s something about turning your friends or anybody you know into your audience that doesn’t sit well for me. I always found it strange that you’re creating essentially an advertisement for your life”. For more from Lizzy, visit MalibuMag.com.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!