mercoledì 24 giugno 2015

GOSSIP - La legge di Taraji: "non vado a letto con i colleghi" 
Taraji P. Henson lets her gorgeous hair run wild on the July 2015 cover of Allure magazine.
Here’s what the 44-year-old Empire star had to share with the mag:
On co-star Terrence Howard‘s legal issues: “Let’s pop the trunk to your life and see what’s dysfunctional and what’s bad…. At the end of the day, we’re all human and we got flaws and we got shit.”
On working her way into the industry by doing friends’ hair and nails: “I come from a family of hard workers….Oh, yeah, I knew how to hustle and make money. We used to do wet sets…I bought a hooded dryer, and I had my box of rollers…I could have gone to jail; I had no license whatsoever. But it was just my friends. They were like, ‘Girl, hook me up.’”
On not sleeping with co-stars: “I always wanted to be known for my work. Not who I dated. Not who I slept with…I have a gift, and my gift is acting. I started in the business at 26 with a kid, so I was smart enough to know reality from fantasy. I didn’t want to blur the lines. This is a job that I have to do. I cannot get caught up in it. And if I sleep with these guys, why would they want to work with me again? The conquest is up.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!