domenica 12 febbraio 2012

TWITTER-JAM - La playlist delle migliori twittate seriali selezionata da AcademyTelefilm e TelefilmCult

SPECIALE: LE STAR TELEFILMICHE RICORDANO WHITNEY HOUSTON

is one of the most beautiful and iconic songs. It will be remembered forever. Rest in peace Whitney Houston


The voice of a music legend has been quieted today. R.I.P. for one of the most amazing artists of our time - Whitney Houston.


Oh no.. We will always love you.


I'm in tears... Rest in peace, Whitney. You were a beautiful, amazing woman who will be missed dearly. Our love for you will never die. xx


RIP Whitney Houston An amazing talent & a tragic soul. So sad.


My heart is broken....


RIP my heart goes out to her daughter and family. So tragic.


RIP Whitney


R.I.P. Whitney Houston. Sing among the Angels forever and ever.


My husband just told me about Whitney Houston. My heart aches. Rest in peace, beautiful lady.


I listened 2 Whitney growing up. She was a huge part of my teen yrs. she will b missed. Prayers 2 her family. RIP Whitney Houston


Jammin to Whitney all night. The voice will live on forever. The power of music.


We'll always love you Whitney, RIP


Goodnight, Whitney.


Video: I Wanna Dance With You Whitney….RIP Miss Houston, The Greatest of All Time


RIP Whitney Houston


wow, was on the way to Clives party and had to turn around upon hearing the news. too tragic. God rest your soul Whitney


Damn! I don't even known what to say...


The first album (cassette tape) I ever bought was Whitney Houston's. Her music will always have a special place in my heart...


My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Whitney Houston. MBB


This must of been for Whitney. R.I.P.


Every once in a while humanity gets gifted with a person possessing such extraordinary talents it takes our...


Gone too soon... I will always love this song, for so many reasons...


On the couch, watching Whitney videos on youtube. I'm considering The Bodyguard.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!