mercoledì 21 agosto 2019

PICCOLO GRANDE SCHERMO - Un secondo film di "Downton Abbey"? "Porte aperte" (Michelle Dockery dixit)
Michelle Dockery is on the cover of InStyle magazine’s September 2019 subscribers issue cover. Here’s what the 37-year-old actress had to share with the mag…
On returning to her Downton accent: “I’d been so used to playing Americans [accents] that when we filmed Downton Abbey [the upcoming movie, out on September 20], I think [my character] Lady Mary started off being a little too posh.”
On returning to Downton: “Three years, but it felt like no time had passed at all. [I realized] I’d taken some things for granted. Like driving up to that house [the setting for Downton Abbey], it honestly took my breath away. But I think the three-year gap was perfect, because we’d all been off doing our own thing, and it was enough time to really, really miss it.”
On Downton doing more than one movie:“I mean, we’ll see. As Elizabeth McGovern, who plays my mother, just said, ‘All doors are left open.’”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!