giovedì 29 settembre 2016

GOSSIP - Tutti a casa di Lea! Non dite a Naya Rivera che la Michele si professa "tutta casa e niente party"!
Lea Michele poses in her living room of the cover of InStyle‘s special Home and Design issue, on stands September 30. Here’s what the 30-year-old Scream Queens star had to share with the mag:
On preferring to a night-in at home: “I’m a homebody. I’m not a party girl. I’ve never been that. Trust me, I love to go out and share a nice bottle of wine with some friends over a delicious meal, but my perfect night is at home with people I love.”
On her close relationship with her parents: “My mom and dad have done so much for me and helped me along the way immensely, both logistically and emotionally. Opening my home to them and treating them to a beautiful, relaxing time makes me happy.”
On wanting to have a family: “I am so looking forward to having a big family and being a mom, though I’m in no rush. The thing that I’m the most happy about is that I wake up every day feeling content, just me. I’ve never really had that before. I think once you find that, then all the things you want in life come your way.”
For more from Lea, head to InStyle.com.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!