martedì 24 marzo 2015

GOSSIP -"Dopo 'Mad Men' mi prenderanno ancora sul serio?": la paura di Jon Hamm sul nuovo "GQ" 
Jon Hamm looks so dapper on the cover of GQ‘s April 2015 issue, on newsstands March 24.
Here is what the 44-year-old Mad Men actor had to share with the mag:
On what he will do next: “You button up into one of those suits and it’s like, ‘Okay, there’s a certain way that I feel. I feel confident. I feel put together. I feel great looking.’ The one constant thing I’ve had in my career is now removed. And that’s an eye-opener: Are people still going to take me seriously? Am I just going to do romantic comedies for the rest of my life? What’s next? And I don’t know, you know? I wish I was smug enough to have had a grand plan.”
On being an actor: “Whenever people want to talk about how hard it is to be an actor, I want to go, ‘Um, it’s hard to be a baby-heart surgeon.’ Being an actor is actually pretty easy, if you can memorize lines,”
Jon’s girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt on his personality: “[He's] a goofball and a science nerd and a voracious reader and a fanatical Cardinals fan and a comedy geek.”
For more from Jon, visit GQ.com!

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!