martedì 13 gennaio 2015

GOSSIP - Oh my Goth(am)! Tutte in forma come Jada dopo le Feste
Jada Pinkett-Smith looks unbelievably amazing showing off her abs in a sexy swimsuit on the cover of Shape magazine’s latest issue.
Here’s what the 43-year-old Gotham star had to share with the mag:
On having a hot body: “When my husband of almost 20 years can’t take his eyes off me? That’s amazing. But the number one reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane; I can deal with whatever’s coming at me.”
On being five feet tall and having a ton of self confidence: “It’s an internal thing. I know that I’m petite but I never think like I am, ever. The truth is, there are times when I feel as big and tall as Will!”
On her upbringing: “Often we feel in order to be strong we have to take on male attributes. I grew up on the streets of Baltimore and had to put out an energy that said, ‘You do not want to mess with me.’ But I’m okay. I feel safe now…I can focus on love, compassion, openness, and yes, vulnerability.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!