martedì 11 novembre 2014

NEWS - Clamoroso al Cibali! Aaron Sorkin shock: "'The Newsroom' potrebbe essere la mia ultima serie tv". Lutto al braccio e bandiere a mezz'asta!

News tratta da "Variety"
Aaron Sorkin fans should savor the third and final season of “The Newsroom,” which starts Sunday, as it may be his last television project.
“I know the whole ‘Never say never’ stuff,” Sorkin told the Los Angeles Times in an article published Saturday. “But I’m pretty certain I’m about to write my last three episodes of television.”
Sorkin made the declaration in May as he was writing the final season of the HBO drama, but hadn’t changed his mind when the Times checked back in with him in late October.
“All these months later, I still don’t see another series in my near future,” Sorkin said. “But, again, you never know. Maybe I’ll get another idea.”
While Sorkin is best known in television for “The West Wing,” he also created “Sports Night” and “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.” While Sorkin has had a bumpy ride in television, he made it clear that it had not soured his view on the business.
“And I want to be really clear about this. Really clear about this,” he said. “I’ve loved every minute I’ve spent in television. And I’ve had much more failure, as traditionally measured, than success in television. I’ve done four shows, and only one of them was ‘The West Wing.'”
The 53-year-old, who won an Oscar for the screenplay for “The Social Network” and penned the script for “Moneyball,” is currently working on an untitled Steve Jobs biopic that is eyeing Michael Fassbender to star, having recently lost Christian Bale.
Season three of “The Newsroom” premieres Sunday on HBO.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

noooooooooooooooooo

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!