giovedì 27 febbraio 2014


L'EDICOLA DI LOU/NEWS - L'uomo del giorno! Su "Esquire" in copertina e al centro di una nuova serie sci-fi: Peter Dinklage über alles! 
Peter Dinklage wears his suit well on the cover of Esquire magazine’s March 2014 issue.
Here’s what the 44-year-old Game of Thrones actor had to share with the mag:
On discussing his height: “Um, how tall was Lincoln?…Well, he’s a much more important figure in history and humanity than I am. But we don’t know how tall he was exactly, do we?”
On a horrifying moment: “I was walking down Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. There was this guy on a motorcycle right in front of me—about as far away as that plant, maybe six feet? And he looked at me. He didn’t wave, but he looked at me, and then he pulled out into traffic and this car, like, boom—killed him instantly. This was in L. A., where nobody walks. It was empty. So there was this quiet moment where it was like I was the only person in the world who knew this guy was dead. And I was there looking at him, you know, in those moments of calm after something horrible happens, the calm before the melee starts, before the ambulances and the cops arrive and it becomes a scene. There was that moment when I was with him.”
On an encounter with a fan: “She didn’t seem crazy or anything,” Dinklage said, “so I asked what was the matter. And she was like, ‘I just wanted to tell you, my boyfriend died today. And ‘The Station Agent’ was his favorite movie. This is like a sign that I saw you. I can’t believe this. May I please have a hug because I’m dying right now?’ And, of course, I gave her a hug,It’s like, there are the idiots with cellphones taking your picture all the time and then there’s something like that woman. And it really moved me, because it was honest and so pure and so sad.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!