martedì 14 gennaio 2014

L'EDICOLA DI LOU - Stralci, cover e commenti sui telefilm dai media italiani e stranieri

BELLO
Non solo addominali: Manganiello for fashion!
Joe Manganiello is seriously handsome on the cover of Bello magazine’s January 2014 issue, which is available now!
Here’s what the 37-year-old actor had to share with the mag:
On going to the gym: “There are so many things that are out of your control in this business, and I think in life in general. And one of the things that I really do have in my control is how hard, how much effort I put into the gym. There’s really nothing else on the planet – nothing that I’ve come across – that gives you as much back as you put in as the gym does.”
On being committed to his work: “Talent is such an objective thing; it’s up for opinion, and it’s up for interpretation. And the one thing that’s not is work ethic. I think that’s probably just from growing up in Pittsburg, coming from where I did, and in that part of the world, you work hard. I come from very hard working people, and I know the value of a dollar. So if someone’s going to pay me a certain amount of money to do something, then I’m going to work my ass off. Especially playing a supernatural creature – I think [Alcide] should look that way. As a kid watching all those movies and reading comic books, the chance for me to play a supernatural character…I want him to look right.”
On the final season of his hit show True Blood: “This is the first season that I actually don’t know what’s in store for me or anyone else on the show. I didn’t ask. I usually have lunch with whoever the show runner is before the season starts. I would always call them up, wanting to know. But this year I think I want to be surprised. I have theories, you know, but I don’t know anything for sure.”
For more on Joe, visit Bellomag.com!
www.telefilmcult.tumblr.com

2 commenti:

biscia ha detto...

dio, quanto me lo farei!

Anonimo ha detto...

lo preferisco a petto nudo, ci fantastico meglio!!!! ;)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!