martedì 6 marzo 2012

GOSSIP - Ricci in...aria! L'attrice di "Pan Am" si confessa a volo d'uccello dalla cover di "Marie Claire"
Christina Ricci strikes a pose in Louis Vuitton on the cover of Marie Claire UK‘s April issue.
Here’s what the 32-year-old "Pan Am" actress had to share:
On growing up: “It took a while for me to be comfortable with who I was. To realize everyone might not get my sense of humor; everyone might not like me. You know what, I’m not going to change who I am. I’ve tried. It doesn’t work. I’ve never been very Hollywood.”
On embracing her 30s: “I’m so glad I’m not 20 years old any more. I was in a hurricane. I’m a lot calmer now. I don’t cause destruction for myself and others everywhere I go. I take things as they happen and I’ve learned to be calm about things. Troubleshoot problem as they arise and make the best out of things.”
On a turning point in her life: “Somebody actually found out about it and outed my while I was recovering [from an eating disorder]. It was a horrifying thing to do to a 14-year-old trying to cope with a devastating illness. And, out of rage, I vowed that no one would ever be able to out me for a secret again. So I was going to be completely honest in the rest of my life. I don’t want to be hurt in that way again.”
For more on Christina, check out MarieClaire.co.uk!

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

è la più intrigante, anche se non la più bella, del cast di Pan Am

grabber ha detto...

quando compare lei illumina la serie (peraltro molto lenta)

varsity ha detto...

ha quel non so che...non è bella, ma ispira

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!