venerdì 12 aprile 2019

GOSSIP - Mad(den) Man! Dopo "GOT" tocca diventare...super-eroi!
Richard Madden gets down and dirty on the cover of Interview Magazine‘s Spring 2019 issue.
The 32-year-old actor, who stars in the movie Rocketman, chatted with the film’s subject Elton John for his interview. Here’s what he shared:
On moving to Los Angeles: “I’ve been rather disinterested in living in L.A. for most of my career, but I’ve recently spent a lot more time here. It suits me more, it’s a much more proactive place. I can be lazier in London than I can be in L.A.”
On where he wants to be in five years: “I have no idea. I want to be happy. I want to be settled, calmer than I have been in my twenties. I want to be in a solid place where I can keep trying to get better at what I’m doing.”
On baring his soul on stage: “Nothing is more terrifying to me than standing up in front of a room of ten people. I was presenting at an awards ceremony the other week, physically shaking onstage, so much that I was sweating. But I can get naked onstage in front of 2,000 people as another character and it’s not an issue.”
On possibly playing a superhero: “You learn different skills from doing different things. Slam me in a bunch of Lycra and ask me to be a superhero, okay. Let’s work out how to do that and be honest within it.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!