domenica 4 febbraio 2018

GOSSIP - Non le Mandy a dire! La Moore di "This Is Us" descrive Milo Ventimiglia "senza limiti" dalla cover di "Cosmopolitan"
Mandy Moore is looking smokin’ on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s March 2018 issue.
Here’s what the This Is Us star had to share with the mag:
On how she’d describe her This Is Us co-stars with one word:
·Milo Ventimiglia: Boundless (+ just the greatest in every way)
·Chrissy Metz: Spectacular (one of the funniest / crazy talented)
·Sterling K. Brown: Majestic (brilliant doesn’t even cover it)
·Justin Hartley: Magnificent (+ tall + utterly handsome)

On This Is Us: “Before I got the part, I was making massive changes in my personal life and was looking to echo that in my work. I was waiting for something different that would allow me to dig deep. I knew I was capable, but I couldn’t get any momentum, and I had just been crushed by three failed pilot seasons. When I read the script for This Is Us, I told my agent, “I will do absolutely anything to be a part of this.””
On the current climate in Hollywood: “We’re having a real cultural reckoning—one that’s definitely past due. Men have been using their positions of power to take advantage of women, and it’s so prevalent…I can only hope that what’s happening encourages more women [to speak out] and it serves to put women in more powerful positions across the spectrum and in entertainment specifically…as studio heads, directors, writers, and produces. I think it’s going to help women ascend to the top faster.” For more from Mandy, visit Cosmopolitan.com.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!