venerdì 2 dicembre 2016

GOSSIP - The Big Boob Theory. Kaley Cuoco: "mi sono rifatta il seno per me stessa"!
Kaley Cuoco shows off her amazing abs on the cover of Women’s Health magazine’s December 2016 issue. Here’s what the 30-year-old Big Bang Theory star had to share…
On plastic surgery: “Years ago, I had my nose done. And my boobs – best thing I ever did. Recently I had a filler in a line in my neck I’ve had since I was 12. As much as you want to love your inner self…I’m sorry, you also want to look good. I don’t think you should do it for a man or anyone else, but if it makes you feel confident, that’s amazing.”
On how horseback riding helped her through tough times: “For a month straight I would talk to my horse and just bawl. Finally I went out and the crying didn’t come. I was like ‘I think I actually got through this.”
On finding success in Hollywood: “I don’t think success comes over night. I’ve been doing this for over twenty years and it’s been a long road. If you really want it you’ve got to go for it, but that’s for anything…it takes a lot of work and a lot of drive and a lot of patience.”

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

ma quanto è gnocca Kaley????

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!