domenica 27 novembre 2016

GOSSIP - Stranger Covers! Una copertina per due con i volti-rivelazione della stagione
Millie Bobby Brown glances at the camera on the cover of Dazed magazine’s Winter 2016 issue, available now. Here’s what the 12-year-old Stranger Things actress and her co-star Finn Wolfhard had to share with the mag:
Millie, on what she would tell her character Eleven: “Don’t give up, that’s it. She’s always trying to give up, but she can’t. But maybe one day she will! You never know.” 
Finn, on auditioning for the show from his bedroom: “I did it sick from bed. Just on my phone, then I emailed it. Matt and Ross [Duffer] loved it, and they made me do it again. Finally, I came to LA and met them.”
Millie, on meeting Winona Ryder: “She’s incredible, ultra-professional and a really good friend. I met her in the production office and we were all having lunch and she just came in and was like, ‘I was told that I look like you!’ We’d sneak away to her trailer to eat cheese and crackers and gossip.”
Finn, on what’d he wants to see in season two: “I’d love to see myself a little heartbroken. You know, because Elle’s been gone for a year, so I’d love to see him [have to] conquer being a little sad, a little depressed.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!