lunedì 18 aprile 2016

GOSSIP - "Non ci sono cazzi!": Emilia Clarke a sorpresa sulla mancanza di inquadrature di organi maschili in "Game of Thrones" ("vorrei inquadrature ravvicinate sui peni dei ragazzi...") 
Emilia Clarke looks fabulous and fierce on the cover of Glamour magazine’s May 2016 issue.
Here’s what the 29-year-old Game of Thrones star had to share with the mag:
On the controversial Game of Thrones rape scene: “Yes. Well, Daenerys and Khal Drogo’s arranged marriage, and the customary rape that followed—ask George R.R. Martin why he did that, ’cause that’s on him. But I thought the consensual sex she has thereafter was genius. She is physically saying, ‘You can’t rape me again. I’m going to be in control and show you something you’ve never seen before.’ At the heart of it, we’re telling a story; you need that part of the story to feel empathy for Daenerys. You see her attacked by her brother, raped by her husband, and then going, ‘F—k all of you, I’m gonna rule the world.’ That’s where we are now.”
On nudity in GoT and why fans didn’t see Jason Momoa in the buff: “Oh, I did. I saw his member, but it was covered in a pink fluffy sock. Showing it would make people feel bad. It’s too fabulous. No, I don’t know why. But I’d like to bring your memory back to Mr. Michiel Huisman [Khaleesi’s love interest in seasons four and five] and I copulating for the first time, which began with me saying, ‘Take off your clothes,’ and then you got to see his perfect bottom.”
On how she’d like to write Game of Thrones fan fiction: “I want to see Daenerys and her three dragons share the throne. Eat goat they’ve barbecued. And bring back all the pretty boys, get them to take their trousers down, and be like, ‘I’m now the queen of everything! I’d like close-ups of all the boys’ pen*ses, please.’.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!