martedì 8 marzo 2016

GOSSIP - Buon 8 marzo con Kaley Cuoco che dopo il divorzio urla: "sono una f*ucking feminist!" 
Kaley Cuoco shows off her short shorts on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s April 2016 issue, on newsstands March 8.
Here’s what the 30-year-old Big Bang Theory star had to share with the mag:
On her marriage with Ryan Sweeting ending: “[What happened] changes the way I look at marriage, and that makes me sad. It does not change the way that I look at love. I cannot wait to be in love again. I don’t feel like I am ready yet… which is so different for me. I dive into everything.”
On her words being misconstrued when an interviewer asked if she was a feminist: “Of course I’m a f*cking feminist. Look at me. I bleed feminism. I get equal pay to my male costars on a big show, I have my own home, I’m as independent as you could possibly be.”
On rumors that she and her co-star Johnny Galecki are back together: “Johnny and I are very close now, but the worst part about that is I don’t want stories like that, especially during this divorce, to hurt my ex. We have nods with each other. Johnny and I do this thing like a nod that says, ‘I got you. I get it.’”
On kids: “I thought I’d have a baby by now! You see your life going one way, and then it’s the direct opposite way. I’m waking up going, Oh my god, my life just flipped upside down.”
For more from Kaley, visit Cosmopolitan.com.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!