mercoledì 2 dicembre 2015

GOSSIP - Priyanka "Bellicapelli" Chopra di "Quantico": "a scuola sono stata vittima di bullismo! La perfezione annoia..." (quasi quanto la serie che interpreta)
Priyanka Chopra looks fierce while posing for the cover of New You magazine’s winter issue.Here is what the 33-year-old Quantico actress had to share with the mag:
On her empowering message to young girls: “I believe girls all over the world [have been] raised to believe that we need to be protected, or need someone else to feel validated and strong. Now we are in a time where we are enough. We are complete as ourselves, and our flaws make us unique. Perfection is boring anyway. As soon as you find and identify your flaws, there’s no one who can be like you. From that you can take your confidence.”
On finding her confidence: “I had major self-esteem issues growing up and was always very nervous and scared as a kid. I was bullied in school. But I got up one day and said, ‘Enough.’ The color of my skin, the hair I have—there are so many things about me that may not be conventional. But as soon as I chose to own it and walk out the door wearing confidence, people looked at me differently.”
On getting her first break and ‘never looking back’: “I’m a complete geek and I believe that the geeks will take over the world one day. I wanted to be an engineer and build planes, and now I fly in them all the time. I was 17 when I became Miss India and movie offers started to come my way. My dad and I had a big chat about it. He said, ‘You know you have this amazing opportunity, so give yourself a timeline.’ I gave myself two years. He said, ‘Try it, because I don’t want you to ever look back at your life and say, ‘What if I had done it?’’ My first movie did well, and I’ve never looked back.”
For more from Priyanka, visit NewYou.com!
For more from Priyanka, visit NewYou.com!

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!