giovedì 10 settembre 2015

GOSSIP - La prova del Cuoco! La premier lady di "TBBT" osa l'inosabile sul nuovo "Shape"
She may be one of the highest-paid women on television, but The Big Bang Theorys Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting is also one of the most down-to-earth. Case in point: What other celeb would admit to keeping entire drawers full of candy in her bedroom or that she has to buy jeans in three different sizes? Extreme punctuality—not to mention an endearing tendency to give TMI—is just another one of Kaley's refreshing anti-Hollywood traits. Another is the fact that she works hard for her body and isn’t afraid to admit it. You won’t hear “Oh, I just look like this naturally” from her. Asked how she got in the ridiculously toned shape you see on our cover, she confesses, “I’ve never worked so hard to look good for something in my entire career. But I didn’t starve or kill myself with exercise. I went slowly, and it paid off.”
On the workout routine responsible for her killer body: “It took years for me to figure out what my body needs and that what works for my friends doesn’t necessarily work for me. Doing yoga five times a week has transformed my body. I love being toned and having muscle; it’s so sexy and beautiful. And I owe it 100 percent to yoga. I go to a place called CorePower Yoga. One morning I’ll take the Hot Power Fusion class, which is an amazing calorie burner. Or I’ll take a Yoga Sculpt class, where we wear three-pound weights during yoga moves. The sculpt classes include 20 seconds of mountain climbing or jumping jacks between the poses, so I get cardio, too.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!