domenica 15 febbraio 2015

GOSSIP - Che Galore! Sarah Hyland in libera uscita da "Modern Family"...
 Da "Galore" in edicola
Our latest cover girl, Sarah Hyland, makes for a rare breed in Young Hollywood. She has the ability to entertain simply through her personality and with no need for nonsense. With her Modern Family breakout role came a whirlwind of new opportunities and she has truly become a force to be reckoned with. As she grew up in the limelight, one thing was for sure – she remained the same girl. She exudes authenticity, not just in her work, but in how she communicates her flaws. Her fans can relate to her, but even more so admire her for her strength. We spoke to Sarah about women who inspire her, charity work, career aspirations, and irrational fears. See our Modern Bombshell’s interview below.
 
What would you be working on if you didn’t get Modern Family?
Who knows! I would still be acting that’s a given. But what project? That’s a roll of the dice.

What chapter of your life do you see yourself opening post Modern Family?
I can’t imagine my life without my Modern Family. Maybe more TV? I definitely want to do more films. Whichever seems right for me at the time.

What’s your favorite prop from the set of Modern Family?
It’s my favorite and least favorite at the same time. The painting Dylan gives Haley for Valentine’s Day. It’s awful and cheesy but it’s so iconic. Definitely something I want to keep.

Which of your peers in the industry do you look up to and why?
Sofia Vergara and Taylor Swift. They are both amazing business woman. Let alone beautiful, talented and funny. I don’t think people give them enough credit as to how smart they really are. I admire them tremendously.

Who is the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
My closest friends! And maybe Paul Rudd.

What’s the funniest rumor you’ve read about yourself?
When I was 20 there was an article that I was engaged and Julie Bowen did not approve. The whole thing was a fabrication out of left field. I thought it was ridiculous. I know some people in Hollywood get engaged young, but I won’t be one of them. I love my work. And my friends. And I do love LOVE, but you have to be smart about it. Especially in LA.

Do you have any irrational fears?
I can’t ride a bike because I’m afraid of falling off and scraping my knee. It’s so stupid. Kids twenty years younger than me can do it but I start to hyperventilate as soon as I get on one. I was always a very wary kid. I don’t like getting hurt.

What was your latest splurge and was it worth it?
Hmmm a birthday party or a vacation. I like spending my money on experiences rather than items. Although, I guess I am dying to buy a pair of Christian Louboutin flats. They are like men’s tuxedo shoes for women.

Which charities do you support?
I’m a youth ambassador for the George Lopez Foundation. It’s an organization that helps kids with kidney disease go to camp when they normally wouldn’t be able to. I’m also a part of No Kid Hungry. We can end starvation for children in the US by just spreading the word of programs that are already set in place to help out kids. I love This Bar Saves Lives. It’s a granola bar that helps out children all over the world dying of malnutrition. I have my hands in a lot of cookie jars, but I love it.

What are some of your beauty secrets?
Always take your foundation from your face to neck so that you don’t look like a clown. And remember that eyebrows make a difference.

What makes you laugh?
My girl friends and crazies on the bachelor.

What makes you cry?
Movies like The Color Purple and The Notebook. As much as I swear and can’t do my own makeup, I can be a real girly girl.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Mica male!!!!

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!