mercoledì 22 ottobre 2014

GOSSIP - Sofia Vergara è molto in "Shape" (e si merita la cover)!
Sofia Vergara is 42 and absolutely fabulous.
The "Modern Family" actress stuns in Shape magazine's November issue as she rocks a black bikini with a plunging top and, of course, her famous smile. Vergara opens up about feeling comfortable in her skin and embracing her figure.
"I was always very happy with what I have. I mean, like any woman I'd complain that my thighs were too big or whatever, but I felt comfortable with my curves –- people expected me to have them," she tells Shape. "Then I hit 40 and started seeing a softness everywhere on my body… I knew it was time to do something.”
Vergara has been using the Megaformer machine, which is based on Pilates and the Strengthen, Lengthen and Tone philosophy. She also lifts free weights and drinks vegetable juices. Her motto? "No pain, no cake!"
For more with Sofia Vergara, head over to Shape.com and pick up the November issue on Thursday.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

ammazza!

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!