lunedì 20 gennaio 2014

L'EDICOLA DI LOU - Stralci, cover e commenti sui telefilm dai media italiani e stranieri

BELLO 
Sarah Hyland, un 2014 da va-va-vooma! 
Sarah Hyland keeps it gothic with a dark lip on the cover of Bello magazine’s January 2014 issue, which is available now! Here’s what the 23-year-old actress had to share with the mag: On her role in the Bonnie & Clyde mini-series: “It was so much fun. I got to wear a wig and dark lipstick the entire time. It was the first time that I was able to do my own stunts per se – with artificial gunshots being released – while I’m running through the forest.”
On her resolutions for 2014: “I think my new year’s resolution, like the rest of America, is to get into better shape. [Laughs]. It’s the universal new year’s resolution, which none of us are ever able to keep. You know, if it happens it happens, but I don’t want to beat myself up over it. I know I’m going to eat sweets and Mexican food. I love Mexican food. That’ll probably be what causes me to break it.” 
On what she is excited this year: “So many things. This past year as a whole was especially busy. Last hiatus I filmed three movies: Vampire Academy, Bonnie & Clyde, and I produced and starred in a movie. I had no time off, not at all…just go go go. So I want to be able to work this hiatus, but I’m going to be carving out some vacation time for Matt and I. I want to be able to have the chance to maybe travel to Europe or some place tropical that’s rich with culture so that I can feed my mind and not just feed my work addiction.”
For more on Sarah, visit Bellomag.com!

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Caruccia

Marybet ha detto...

Che faccia da stronza!

Peppo ha detto...

Questa e' una bomba

Anonimo ha detto...

a me non dice niente

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!