lunedì 10 settembre 2018

GOSSIP - Clamoroso al Cibali! Alexander Skarsgard: "nella 2° stagione di 'Big Little Lies' reciterò con l'ologramma di Meryl Streep!"
Alexander Skarsgard is looking so suave in his new cover story for WSJ. Magazine, on newsstands on September 15. Here’s what the Big Little Lies actor had to share with the mag…
On filming with a hologram version of Meryl Streep for Big Little Lies (she was out of the country at the time): “I haven’t worked with her yet, but I’m excited…If she’s a hologram again, I’ll throw a fit.” 
On romance rumors and if he’ll settle down: “It doesn’t affect me. People can think whatever they want…It’s impossible to live in a vacuum—you hear, ‘Oh, I heard you’re dating so-and-so.’ Sometimes you’re like, ‘Yeah, I did.’ Sometimes it’s, ‘Never met the person but give her my number.’ Hopefully one day I’ll settle down.” 
On Big Little Lies season 2: “We’re taking it a slightly different direction this season.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!