giovedì 8 marzo 2018

GOSSIP - Yvonne, c'est bonne! La Strahovski da "Chuck" a "The Handmaid's Tale" con molta...fashion
Yvonne Strahovski strikes a stunning pose on the cover of FASHION Magazine‘s April 2018 issue, set to hit Canadian newsstands on March 12 and select Barnes & Noble stores in the U.S. on March 20.
Here’s what the 35-year-old The Handmaid’s Tale actress had to share with the mag:
On how today’s feminist movement and speaking out is key in surviving the business: “I think I have a pretty good handle on how to survive in this business, so much of it comes down to just being myself. It reminds me of the feminist movement that’s happening right now. It’s about being able to tell your stories and not having to be prim and proper. And it’s probably also because I’m getting older.”
On being “pigeonholed” into typecast roles: “People take one look at you and they put you in a box, whatever your race, culture, look, height, size—all of it. I think my pigeonhole was also specific. When you’re running around with guns, playing a CIA agent, it can be hard to break out of that.”
On connecting to The Handmaid’s Tale’s villain, Serena Joy: “She’s so harsh, but at the same time I want to find the humanity in her. She’s so unrelatable, but I try to make her relatable through what she’s going through emotionally, even though I feel like she resents her own emotions.”
“I had to strip away all the judgments people place on Serena, because she is basically a nasty, awful bitch, I thought about how she was betrayed by her husband. I also thought about how she had had a voice in constructing this society and how her intentions came from a pure place. She was trying to inspire women to go back to their biological destiny to produce babies in this time of dire need. But along the way, she lost her voice, and she lost a lot of her own rights, so there’s this emotional space that she’s in, where she’s lonely and bitter, knowing that she put herself in this spot. But she has to play along. It’s hard because my heart breaks often on the show for what is happening to someone else.”
Guarda la gallery completa su

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!