mercoledì 29 novembre 2017

GOSSIP - "Ho lasciato 'The Vampire Diaries' perché interpretando Katherine ho scoperto di essere una donna...": Nina Dobrev si auto-analizza su "The Rogue"
Nina Dobrev takes the cover for Rogue Magazine‘s Print Issue No. 7, on newsstands today! Here is what the 28-year-old TVD actress had to share: 
On leaving The Vampire Diaries before the show ended: “I’ve always wanted to take big risks. I started Vampire Diaries when I was 20, and I was playing a young teenage girl. I also played Katherine, this ancient vixen who was manipulative and crazy. Then I grew into myself as a woman– I found that part of myself while playing that role– I grew with the show and I wanted to continue to grow outside of it. Mentally, it was a crazy time. I was 27 when I left the show, I was ready to do something different. I wanted to prove everyone wrong who said I would play this one role my whole life or be stuck playing younger roles.”
On her new movie Flatliners: “It’s such a unique concept, the idea of dying and coming back to life– everybody at some point wonders what happens after we pass away– where do we go? Are we just here for a short amount of time and then nothing? Is that it? There are so many questions. I’ve always wondered about it, so the fact that this film explores that concept was very intriguing to me,”
On losing her cat: “My cat passed away a couple months ago. I’ve had her since I was nine, and it wasn’t until she passed that I ever lived truly alone– I realized how important her companionship was to me. The day that she died, I cried myself to sleep.”
Vedi la gallery completa su

1 commento:

xanadu ha detto...

si però dopo TVD è praticamente sparita!
o sbaglio?

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!