sabato 13 maggio 2017

NEWS - Clamoroso al Cibali! Charlie Hunnam ha rinunciato a partecipare a "Game Of Thrones" ma non esclude che in futuro...(e no, non sarà il prossimo James Bond...)

News tratta da "Uproxx"
Charlie Hunnam was the original choice to play human doorknob Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey, but he (wisely, considering the final product) exited the project due to scheduling issues. “It was the worst professional experience of my life,” the Sons of Anarchy star said. “It was the most emotionally destructive and difficult thing that I’ve ever had to deal with professionally. It was heartbreaking.” If Hunnam got that worked up over Grey, imagine how he feels about turning down a role in Game of ThronesWhile promoting the nü-metal epic King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Hunnam told the Sun, “I would love to do a Game of Thrones cameo. They offered me a cameo on that show a little while ago, but I was shooting something else, so I wasn’t able to do it. But maybe in the future, who knows.” Between Thrones (where he’d be a natural fit for the Night’s Watch — he’s also not afraid to show his butt, which is helpful for this show) and a potential appearance on the Sons spinoff Mayans MC, Hunnam has a hypothetically busy future. He’s also reportedly in the running to replace Daniel Craig as the next 007. “I can say two things,” he said on Conan. “I’m English and I look devilishly handsome in a suit. I can say three things… and nobody has called me about playing James Bond, so I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen.” There’s always the Undeclared reunion special. His accent’s gotten better.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!