domenica 16 aprile 2017

GOSSIP - Keep Calm and Carrie on. Sarah Jessica Parker su "Capitol File" rivela come si rilassa...
Sarah Jessica Parker is on the cover of Capitol File‘s new issue!
Here’s what the Divorce star had to share with the mag:
On how she unwinds: “I read a lot. I get in bed after all the little kids are hopefully content and tucked away and perhaps even asleep, and I watch television. But I also go to the theater a lot. And I take a subway there, which I love, because I can read the entire time. I love going to the theater and ballet by myself. I also love to be joined by friends.”
On working with HBO again: “It’s great to be home. It’s familiar, it’s the people you want to please most, it’s challenging, standards are high.”
On Divorce: “It’s so delightful to be back there and telling the story I want to tell and being supported and given the opportunity and the resources to do it and work with the extraordinary actors who I love, who I think are incredible and inspiring. It’s been a total thrill.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!