venerdì 4 dicembre 2015

NEWS - Clamoroso al Cibali! "Nessuna reunion di 'Dawson's Creek'!", Katie Holmes dixit!
Katie Holmes poses for the cover of Ocean Drive‘s December 2015 issue.

Here is what the 36-year-old actress had to share with the mag:  
On her career: “I don’t shy away from risks. I’m just interested in a lot of different things. I don’t even think of it as a risk; I think of it as something exciting and new. As I’ve grown up, I think that the harder you work the more successful you are. From what I have seen, the people at the top, they’re just constantly working and constantly surrounding themselves with other suc­cessful, like-minded creative people.”  
On having no regrets in life: “I don’t really regret anything that I’ve done. I’ve learned from everything, and everything sort of leads you to the next place. I just keep going.” 
On the tabloids: “Since I started in the business, [tabloid journalism has] changed so much, and I feel that it’s very distracting from the work that people are put­ting in and are putting out. There is such talent out there, and sometimes it’s distracted by reports and tabloids and media and that’s unfortunate. I wish the spotlight could go back on celebrating the talent and leave it at that.” 
On a possible Dawson’s Creek reunion: “[Dawson’s Creek] was such a special time in all of our lives [but] some things are better when it stays the way it was. I would love to get together with everybody, [but] I’m not sure a reunion would be as fulfilling as what we all want it to be. I’m game for anything.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!