mercoledì 19 novembre 2014

GOSSIP - Il Cosby-gate s'allarga! L'ex modella Janice Dickinson esce allo scoperto in video accusando l'ex Robinson di molestie

Janice Dickinson has made some shocking claims against Bill Cosby and says that the comedian drugged her and sexually assaulted her back in 1982. The 59-year-old model and reality star says that she was summoned to Lake Tahoe by Bill to talk about her professional future and she remembers being given a pill and some red wine in her hotel room before blacking out and being raped. “The next morning I woke up, and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man,” Janice said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight. “Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me.”
“I’m doing this because it’s the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story,” she added.
Janice‘s allegations come just days after Mr. Cosby was accused of rape by several women.

IL VIDEO DELLA CONFESSIONE:

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

ma quanti lifting si è fatta?

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!