domenica 16 novembre 2014

GOSSIP - Claire Danes su "Glamour" UK a tutto photoshop con t-shirt dei Def Leppard: "mio marito Hugh Dancy degno di 'Downton Abbey"!
Claire Danes flashes her beautiful smile on the cover of Glamour UK‘s December 2014 issue.
Here is what the 35-year-old Homeland actress had to share with the mag:
On her infamous cry face on Homeland: “I’ve never been terribly preoccupied with how I look performing. Certainly Carrie is not defined by her attractiveness.”
On her husband Hugh Dancy: “He is a gentleman. Downton Abbey-esque? I guess. He was raised well, went to great schools, he’s a clever guy and he makes me giggle… I scored. I lucked out, big-time! But when you’re truly intimate with somebody, they tend to lose their physical shape, you see through them. Occasionally I’ll wake up and notice his… form. And I’ll be, ‘Oh, wow. Dude. Is a looker.’ Then I get shy, all over again. It’s not why I love him, but it’s a very nice bonus.
On not working with Damian Lewis anymore: “I miss acting with Damian, first and foremost. He is an extraordinarily gifted performer. I also miss his friendship, he’s a very bright, funny chap, who adores his wife and kids. It’s rare to find someone equally as talented as he is kind and sane.”
For more from Claire, visit GlamourMagazine.co.uk!

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!