giovedì 4 ottobre 2012

GOSSIP - Jennie Garth shock! "Sono felice di essere sopravvissuta al divorzio! Mi ha salvata Luke Perry con il quale faremo una sit-com"
Articolo tratto dall'"Huffington Post"
It's been a year of emotional upheaval for Jennie Garth, whose 11-year marriage to actor Peter Facinelli ended earlier this year. And the "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress raised concern when she subsequently appeared to drop a significant amount of weight. But in a revealing new interviewwith People, Garth says she's going to be just fine."[2012] has been a bit of a rebirth for me as a person by shedding that negative space and all the pain associated with that time," she says.And as for her newly svelte figure, Garth says she resolved to "focus on taking better care of myself" by losing "30 lbs. of dead weight."Back in May, on an episode of her CMT reality show, "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country," Garth admitted that the divorce threw her for a loop. "I think with any sort of rejection, you're angry that you weren't enough for that person," she added. "So I don't know if I'm angry at myself for not being enough, or if I'm angry at him for not considering me to be enough." But in People's cover story, Garth sounds as if she's in good spirits. "It definitely feels like a great time in my life," she tells the magazine. "Even through the ups and downs, I'm happy. I'm thankful to be alive." And, of course, it helps that she's had support from old pal Luke Perry. “Luke has been one of my friends who I can call and talk about stuff and has been through something himself,” Garth told In Touch about her "90210" co-star. Garth and Perry recently reunited for an Old Navy ad that spoofs the infamous "90210" scene in which her character is forced to choose between traveling the world with bad-boy Dylan and a marriage proposal from dependable Brandon. In further good news for "90210" fans, Garth and Perry are reportedlydeveloping a sitcom together.

1 commento:

bea ha detto...

come nel telefilm!

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!