sabato 29 agosto 2015

GOSSIP - "La mia vita dopo Cory": Lea Michele parla per la prima volta su "Flare" del ritrovato amore dopo la scomparsa di Monteith 
Lea Michele takes the cover of Flare magazine’s October 2015 issue, which was provided exclusively to JustJared.com.
Here’s what the 28-year-old Scream Queens actress had to share with the mag:
On finding love again after Cory Monteith‘s death: “I wanted to make sure that I was okay with me, feeling strong and feeling happy on my own. I didn’t want anybody to fill any holes for me—that sounds sexual! I wanted to make sure that I was a whole person again and that no one was coming into my life to put me back together. I needed to do that on my own. I worked very, very, very hard and I got back to that place where I was genuinely happy and strong and ready to live again and see the world and, you know, bring in more beautiful experiences. And that’s when someone miraculously came into my life.”
On her BFF Emma Roberts: “Emma speaks up for herself, she stands up for herself, she takes care of herself, and those are the kinds of girls I want to be around.”
On triumphing over haters: “I’m so proud of my success. I’m really proud of the life I’ve built and created for myself. I’ve kept my head on my shoulders to get to where I am. You’re always going to run into critics. The only people I care about are the people that are close to me. It’s a tough business, it’s a tough town, and you really have to have a thick skin. I’m constantly learning, but I’m really proud of where I am.”
The full interview is available now on Flare.com, and will be available on Next Issue on September 1 and on newsstands September 14.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!