sabato 16 maggio 2015

GOSSIP - Nina, che Self...control! La Dobrev che non ti aspetti: "felice che Ian si sia sposato, eravamo amici e lo siamo tutt'ora"
Nina Dobrev shows off her figure in a skin tight outfit on the cover of Self magazine’s June 2015 issue, on newsstands May 26. Here’s what the 26-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On leaving The Vampire Diaries: “I’ve loved working on this show. It’s been such a crazy, awesome adventure, and I’ve been surrounded by so many people who I consider family. I know this is a new exciting step in the right direction for me, but it’s going to be so strange not to be with them.”
On preparing to audition for roles: “I’m ready to put up that fight again. I’m excited to put up that fight.”
On a roadtrip she’s taking before getting ready to hit the pavement: “There are no hotel reservations, no real plans. Just six people, three vehicles, two in each car.”
Nina Dobrev has nothing, but wonderful things to say about ex Ian Somerhalder, who just married Nikki Reed! “I’ve said this before, that we didn’t break up because anything bad happened or because there wasn’t love or friendship,” the 26-year-old actress shared to E! News. “I love him and the friendship is still strong and I think he’s great and I care about him. And that didn’t change. Yes, we’re professional and that’s fine. We were friends long before we dated and we still are now.
She added about Ian‘s wedding, “When I heard about the wedding, I thought it was beautiful. They look happy and I am happy, and so I don’t see why there should be a problem with that… Of course, we’re on a teen drama show, everyone’s going to look for drama…I just ignore it.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!