giovedì 20 marzo 2014

L'EDICOLA DI LOU - Stralci, cover e commenti sui telefilm dai media italiani e stranieri

GLAMOUR
Lena Dunham shock! "Non so se ho voglia di continuare a recitare"

Lena Dunham is all about her tattoos on the cover of Glamour magazine’s April 2014 issue, on newsstands March 18.
Here’s what the 27-year-old Girls actress had to share with the mag:
On beginning to date her boyfriend Jack Antonoff: “The dialogue around [Girls] already existed, so it was sort of clear to him what the baggage of dating me was going to be. I remember talking with him on our first date and him being like, ‘God, all the articles about your nudity on the show are such bullsh-t.’ It’s funny, ’cause in some ways that’s the conversation we still have when I’m upset [about stuff I read].”
On if she will continue acting after Girls: “I don’t know if I’m going to want to act anymore. I’m always relieved on the days I don’t have to. I’d rather give parts to other women than be the woman having the parts.”
On her beauty point of view: “I feel prettier with a naked face and ChapStick. But a good haircut makes a huge difference.”
For more from Lena, visit Glamour.com.
FYI: Lena is wearing a rag & bone dress on the cover.

1 commento:

bea ha detto...

sarebbe una grave perdita

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!