domenica 26 aprile 2015

GOSSIP - "Senza vestiti mi sento più forte!". Oltre alla Cox di "OITNB", anche Katheryn Winnick di "Vikings" nuda su "Allure"
"I walked in nervous and vulnerable," says Katheryn Winnick, 37. And that's not a familiar feeling for the Vikings star, a third-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and licensed bodyguard. "There's a confidence that comes from knowing you can defend yourself," she says. In the end, "posing nude made me feel more free and empowered."
How did you prep for the shoot?
"I called my girlfriends and asked them to pose naked to show me what positions look good. I have a few crazy photos on my phone."
What's your nude comfort level at home?
"I'll do the dishes naked, learn my lines naked, walk around my house naked."
Have you ever been to a strip club?
"I used to go. There are incredible dancers there, and if it's in a classy way...I appreciated a woman's body when I was there."
Any parting words?
"Everybody should do this, in their home, hopefully with their significant other. If you can feel good in your own skin, why hide it?"

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!