venerdì 26 settembre 2014

GOSSIP - Norman Reedus, The Walking Dandy sulla cover di "GQ"!
Norman Reedus shows off his sleek style on the cover of GQ‘s first ever age issue for October 2014, on newsstands September 23.
Here’s what the 45-year-old The Walking Dead star had to share with the mag:
On being offered a role in Heartbreakers alongside Jennifer Love Hewitt: “When that came around at the time, my agents at the time were, “They like you for this part, and it’s a Jennifer Love Hewitt movie.” And I’m like, “Well, what do I do?” And they’re, “You’re her boyfriend,” And I go, “Well, do I rape her? Do I kill her? What do I do?” And they go, “You’re her sweet boyfriend.” And I was like, “No! Absolutely not!” But yeah, I just assumed I had to rape and kill her.”
On rooting for the bad guy: “I mean, even today, if I watch Spider-man or something, I root for the bad guy. I like the Joker better than I like Batman, you know what I mean? I’m still like that.”
On not fitting in: “I like feeling like I don’t fit in, and I’ve always liked feeling like I don’t fit in, and I’m perfectly cool with it.”
On dating models: “I’ve been with several. Not any to the extent that… Helena [Christensen] and I were pretty serious.”
For more from Norman, visit GQ.com.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!