venerdì 17 novembre 2017

GOSSIP - James Franco di "The Deuce" conquista la cover di "Variety" e ricorda "quella volta che su Instagram mi sono infilato la mano nei boxer..."
James Franco of "The Deuce" is on the cover of Variety‘s latest issue. Here’s what the 39-year-old actor had to share with the mag:
On turning 40: “I realize, ‘James, you’re 40.’ I have achieved all the things that I dreamed when I was younger. And realizing, ‘Oh, those things are not going to fill the hole.’ Do fewer things, and do things that you really love, and give them the attention they deserve.” 
On why he quit Instagram: “It’s very liberating. I just got rid of it. When I first got on, it just felt silly. I treated it like it was a joke. You get in that weird seductive space where it feels private, but it’s also public. And you get hooked on the reaction… It’s sort of the way I see people like the Kardashians. They are staking out new ground, and what these spaces are. They are making a lot of money off of it. What will happen if I do that? There was some photo I did. I wasn’t naked. I’m sure Rihanna has posted a bunch more risqué photos. It was just the attitude of the photo. It was sweaty. My hand was in my boxers. It just looked gross.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!