domenica 20 agosto 2017

GOSSIP - Nina Dobrev: "dopo l'addio a 'TVD' ho avuto paura di non lavorare più!". E per non rischiare diventa direttrice di "Harper's Bazaar" di settembre
We’re obsessed with harper by Harper’s BAZAAR‘s latest cover, which features Nina Dobrev. The 28-year-old actress served as guest editor for the September issue, on newsstands August 22. Here’s what she had to share with the mag:
On her shocking departure from the hit CW series The Vampire Diaries in 2015: “That was the plan from the get-go. If anything, the fact that [leaving] terrified me drove me even more. I needed to feel that fear of ‘Oh, my God, what if I never get a job again?’ That just made me want to work five times as hard to make sure that didn’t happen.”
On her roles since then: “The things I want to do aren’t necessarily the things that are expected of me. I don’t want to play a teenager anymore. I want to play adult roles and be challenged and work with great filmmakers and tell incredible stories, and that has meant being really picky.”
On living an adventurous life: “My rule of thumb is, I’ll try anything once. I have a healthy—or possibly unhealthy—obsession with trying things for the first time. Nobody imagines me to be by myself backpacking, so they just think, ‘It can’t be her.’”
On how her modest background helped shape her political views: “I come from an immigrant family, and I think it’s unacceptable to treat anyone like that,” of Donald Trump’s “build the wall” rhetoric. “Hopefully he’ll get impeached. Or indicted. Or both. He just doesn’t act like a president. He acts like a reality star on a terrible, horrible show that should never be aired. And he’s responsible for incredibly important decisions for the country that I live in, so my opinion does matter whether or not I had a chance to vote.”

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!