giovedì 14 luglio 2016

GOSSIP - Clamoroso al Cibali! Kristen Bell: "ho cambattutto la depressione!"

Kristen Bell takes the cover of Redbook magazine’s August 2016 issue. Here’s what the 35-year-old Veronica Mars star had to share with the mag:
On opening up about battling depression: “It didn’t occur to me that I would help anybody. Also, I didn’t expect to be so moved by people’s comments on social media about how they had been prescribed medication and never wanted to take it until now because it finally didn’t feel shameful. You’re labeled as a failure if you can’t kick depression. That’s bulls–t. You would never deny a diabetic his insulin and go, ‘Why can’t you process sugar on your own?’”
On husband Dax Shepard getting jealous: “Every now and again, but he layers it in comedy. When I get ready for a red-carpet event, he’ll say, ‘Don’t get too confident tonight and think of leaving me!’ I’m like, ‘You’re lucky that nobody at this party is going to be as interesting as you are!’”
On how she and Dax work well: “We fought a lot and I loved a dramatic exit. It I could slam a door, I felt so powerful. If I could get in my car and screech away, it was even better…. He said to me, ‘If we have an issue, you can’t leave. We’re going to talk or I’m not going to do this with you.’ I loved him so much that I was like, I better get my act together.”
For more from Kristen, visit RedbookMag.com.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!