domenica 8 maggio 2016

GOSSIP - Turner la casinara! 
Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark on the hit HBO series Game of Thrones and will soon be soon as Jean Grey in X-Men: Apocalypse, is the May 2016 cover star for Just Jared Spotlight. The 21-year-old actress is one of the few people who have access to knowing all the secrets to the sixth season of GoT, though she doesn’t indulge! Sophie says she only reads her scenes in each script so she can watch the show and be surprised just like everyone else. I haven’t read anyone else’s parts in the script, I only know my part. Sophie told us in our exclusive interview.
Not because I’m lazy, but because I wanted to watch it as a fan so I can only really tease you about my stuff,”
Sophie also opened up to us about why she wants Sansa to die eventually, what happened when Jennifer Lawrence punched her in the vagina, and the advice she got from X-Men‘s original Jean Grey, Famke Janssen. Visit JJSpotlight.com right now for the full feature, including the stunning photo shoot.
JJ: Can you believe that the show is on season 6? At this point, do you remember life before GOT?
ST: I don’t remember life before Game of Thrones. Well I kind of do, but because I started when I was 13, all my formative years have been spent on the Game of Thrones set. I remember bits and pieces, but it feels like it’s flown by. It really does. I feel like we should still be on season 3 to be honest and I still feel like a 15-year-old.
JJ: What’s the beauty in being able to portray the same character for a lengthy amount of time?
ST: Oh my God, it’s amazing. You dream to be able to have a storyline that spans hours and hours and hours but in reality, half of the people who are acting these days get like an hour and a half to portray a huge storyline. And it’s just not enough. When people ask me, “Who is Sansa?” I can’t really tell them because she’s come so far from where she was and had such an insane storyline. It’s amazing. And I’m so excited to see where it goes as well because you know in a couple of years she’s going to be a whole different person from where she is now.
JJ: What would you ultimately like for her?
ST: I want her to get revenge. I want her to avenge her family’s death and everything. But then I kind of want her to die at the end because I want a big death scene. I want her to die and I want Littlefinger to end up on the throne. I don’t really care about anyone else.

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!