lunedì 15 giugno 2015

SGUARDO FETISH - Gr-hair's Anatomy! Camilla Luddington confessa: "attratta dai capelli di McDreamy"!
Camilla Luddington is looking sexy as ever on the cover of Line Magazine‘s new issue, on newsstands June 15.
Here is what the 31-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actress had to share with the mag, shared exclusively with JustJared.com:
On whether she prefers Dr. McDreamy or Dr. McSteamy: “I was always a McDreamy fan…maybe it’s the hair.”
On one of her best on-set memories from Grey’s Anatomy: “There’s a period where Jo and Alex tease their romance for an entire season. The first kiss was very special to me cause I was rooting for them all season. They are best friends on the show. Justin Chambers and I would even ask the writers, ‘When are Alex and Jo getting together? We know they’re meant to be together!’ It was a really great memory. I loved that moment for her.”
On what she would be doing if she wasn’t acting: “I would want to be a ghost hunter because I am obsessed with those shows. I don’t know why I say that cause I’m so scared of ghosts and wouldn’t last five minutes, but in my head I would be amazing. In reality, I would be out of there in two minutes!”
On exciting projects currently in the works: “I am about to film The Healer with Oliver Jackson Cohen. It’s a romantic comedy filming this summer and should be out next year. I also have a top-secret project that I can’t talk about…Stay tuned!”
For more from Camilla, visit Line-Mag.com!

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!