venerdì 5 giugno 2015

GOSSIP - Un "Empire" (e una cover) per tre! Il trio della serie tv va in bianco su "Essence"
Jussie Smollets, Trai Byers, and Bryshere “Yazz” Gray are studs in white on the cover of Essence magazine’s June 2015 issue, out on newsstands on Friday (May 15)!
Here’s what the Empire actors had to share with the mag:
Jussie on coming out gay: “If I can help someone else feel less alone, no matter what they’re going through, I’m happy to have that opportunity…”
Bryshere on hearing tough tales from his fans: “I would hear things like, ‘My dad was never in my life…’ and my response was, ‘My dad was never in my life…Don’t feel like you don’t matter.’”
Trai on working out: “I work out for two reasons: one, because I’m an actor and two, because I’m somebody’s [future] husband. I want to be prepared for the woman God has for me.”
For more on the guys, visit Essence.com!

Nessun commento:

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)

"Il trivial game + divertente dell'anno" (Lucca Comics)
Il GIOCO DEI TELEFILM di Leopoldo Damerini e Fabrizio Margaria, nei migliori negozi di giocattoli: un viaggio lungo 750 domande divise per epoche e difficoltà. Sfida i tuoi amici/parenti/partner/amanti e diventa Telefilm Master. Disegni originali by Silver. Regolamento di Luca Borsa. E' un gioco Ghenos Games. http://www.facebook.com/GiocoDeiTelefilm. https://twitter.com/GiocoTelefilm

Lick it or Leave it!

Lick it or Leave it!